Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Harris Teeter

A grand total of .77!!

This is from Harris Teeter last week when they had their triple coupon event! A quick run down of what I  got:

  • Tabasco Sauce
  • 4- Muffin Mixes
  • King Size Reeses Cup (So I wouldn't have a negative balance.)
  • 2- 35 ct. Chinet Paper Plates
  • 4- Ortega Fajita Seasonings
  • Pizza Crust Yeast 3 pack
  • Hawaiin Sweet Onion Chips
  • Peter Pan Peanut Butter
  • Smuckers Strawberry Jam
  • Texas Toast Croutons
  • Pro Max Protein Bar
  • 350 ct. Q tips
  • Burt's Bees Lip Balm
  • 2- Eggo Waffles Plus Fiber
  • Texas Garlic Toast
  • Land O Lakes Butter w/ Olive Oil
  • Heluva Good Onion Dip
  • 2- Yoplait Greek Yogurts (TJ didn't like them at all!)
  • 2- Yoplait Go Gurts
  • Disney Pixar's Cars Bandaids
The kicker? I had a prescription filled that cost me $1.73- Valium for my dental apt. I'll admit I'm psycho about having any dental work done! Anyway, they had a promotion going on- fill any prescription and get a $20 credit good on your next order but it came off the same day. Not too shabby! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment