This blog is going to show pictures of the deals I find each week and an itemized list of what each item costs and which coupons I use to get the deals. My hopes are to help others get the same deals and to encourage those who aren't already using coupons to start doing so. I've heard a lot of people say they don't have the time to coupon or say it's too much trouble and not worth it. I beg to differ!
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
CVS/Walgreens/Rite Aid
So, I got so much stuff and had a super busy day that I decided not to post each individual item and its cost and which coupons I used BUT I will share the OOP/rewards earned/amount saved! I also want to add that I ended up with 12 FREE rolls of the Scotch tape without clearing any shelves. Walgreens literally had about 200 rolls sitting there and hardly any were missing so it seems no one here knows the crazy deal on these things! I handed an old lady some of my cereal coupons that landed her with .50 boxes of Honey Bunches of Oats and the look on her face was priceless! :-)
OOP: $75 even (not sure how I managed that!)
Rewards earned: $25 (after using some from purchases made today so I have $25 sitting in an envelope!) making the total OOP: $50!
Saved: $324.95?!?!
I woke up to a text this morning from a fellow couponing friend telling me Harris Teeter is TRIPLING COUPONS UP TO .99!!! Needless to say, I've already got 3 transactions planned since you can only use 20 coupons per transaction. I think the total money I'll spend after using 60 coupons is around $7. *WooHoo!!!*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment