- 5- 12 packs of soda (I know! Bad!!) $8, Buy 4- 12 packs and get 1- 12 pack free for a total of 5/$12, 2- $1/2 Dr. Pepper 12 packs, doubled
- 2- Sweet Baby Ray BBQ Sauce FREE, .79 each, $1/2 MC doubled- it took off the full $2 so I earned a credit of .42 towards everything else
- 2- French's Yellow Mustard .39 each, .99 each, 2- .30/1 MC doubled
- 6- Oscer Mayer Hot Dogs .99 each, no coupons! There was a buy 10 participating items event, including the mustard and bbq sauce above.
- 2- Tyson Fajita Chicken Strips .50 each (?!) $2.50, 2- $1/1 MC doubled (Great for Tim to take to work along with the .25 Fajita seasoning from last week!)
- 2- Breakstone Zesty Sour Creams FREE, $1.50 each, 2- $1/1 MC doubled (Also great for the fajitas!)
- 2- 4 packs of Activia Yogurt FREE, $2 each, 2- $1/1 MC doubled, picked up from a tear pad last week at Harris Teeter...no shame!
- 2- Oreida Sweet Potato Fries 1- FREE, 1- $1, $3 each, 1- coupon for a free bag (from "liking" them on facebook), 1- $1/1 MC doubled
- 2- 3 packs of Ivory Soap FREE, $1.19 each, 2- $1/1 MC doubled
- .15 off for having 3 reusable shopping bags
Didn't earn gas rewards this time since I went to a different Farm Fresh but I made out with a lot of freebies and cheap goodies! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment