- Xtra Laundry Detergent $1 each, $1.49 on sale, $1/2 MC (Limit 5)
- $4 ECB wyb $12 of participating Glade products (and lots of others but I plan to buy Glade)Glade Sense and Spray $7 each, buy 2= $14-$4 ECB- $10, 2- $3/1 MC, Final cost= $2 each
Rite Aid
- Single Serve Candy Bars .38/2 .88 BOGO, .50/2 Reese Rite Aid Video Values, also available is a .25/1 Starburst Video Values coupons
- Tylenol Precise Pain Relieving Gel or Heat Patch FREE $5 on sale, $5/1 MC, can print 2
- Carefree Liners FREE $1 on sale, $1/1 MC 5/8
- Breath Right Strips 10 ct FREE Rite Aid printable coupon
- Zyrtec 5 ct FREE or $7off 12 ct or larger, MC
- I also plan to get free Poligrip to donate....no, I don't have dentures! I have a MC for free Poligrip .75 oz. I think there is also one for free Fixodent, too.
Walgreens SO many good things this week!!
- Clean & Clear Body Wash FREE On sale BOGO, BOGO MC makes both FREE!
- Cottonelle 12 pk Toilet Tissue $2 each, $3 RR wyb 2 or $4 RR wyb 3, 2- .50/1 MC stacked with $1/1 Wags booklet coupon (will take $1 each off both packs of tissue)
- Colgate Total Gum Defense or Advanced Toothpaste 4 oz or 2 pack Toothbrush FREE + make $1!$4RR, $1/1 MC, making it a money maker! I have 4 MC for the toothpaste and other MCs for the toothbrush so I'll be doing multiple transactions to get more free things. I'll finally have enough things together to make a decent donation! :-)
- Listerine/Total Floss/Advanced Design Toothbrush .75 per item, $2 RR, $2.50/2 Listerine/Floss/Toothbrush. I have 3 MCs so I'm doing 3 separate transactions. Excellent deal for Listerine!
- Proglide Razor .89 $9.89, $5 RR, $4/1 MC
- Pampers Jumbo Pack $3.50 each, 2/$18, $3RR, 2- $1.50 MC, $2/1 Wags Infant Care Book
- Shick Hydro Razor System (4 cartridge)/Shave Gel (not sure of actual price) BOGO FREE, 2- $3/1 MC, look for peelie for FREE 8.4 oz Shaving Gel!
- Carefree Liners FREE .99 on sale, $1/1 MC 5/8
- Glade $1.50 2/$5 on sale, $1RR wyb participating Glade items, I have lots of coupons and I'm not sure which ones I'll end up using tomorrow but I'm coming home with some Glade clean linen candles!
- Pantene 12.6 oz Shampoo/Conditioner or Styling Product 5.1-11.5oz (price?) $2/1 MC (P&G savings book) $3/2 MC
- Renew Life Ultimate Flora Probiotic 30ct FREE + make $2 $15, free after mail in rebate, $2 MC
No comments:
Post a Comment