So, I only got 3 of the 6 inserts that everyone has been so excited about...I guess that's better than none! Red Plum should be here on Wednesday, making it a total of 4. When I got home, I put everything away completely forgetting to take a picture. :( Here's what I got today:
Walgreens
2- Proglide Razors .89 each ($1.38 including tax) $9.89, $5 RR, $4 MC, 2 separate transactions
Bic Soleil Razor 4 pack .99, $5.99 $2 RR, $3 MC
4-Butterball Chicken Broth .50 each
4-Arizona Tea .50 each
2- 12 pack Cottonelle Toilet Tissue $2 each (explained in a previous post)
G-U-M Floss Picks 75ct FREE $2, $2 RR
OOP: $25.77 $17 RR Total: $8.77 plus tax
CVS
2- Right Guard Deodorant with bonus Right Guard Body Wash .49/both $2.49 each, $1 ECB for each, limit 2, BOGO MC
2- Colgate Max Toothpaste FREE +made $1 $2.77, $2.77 ECB, limit 2, 1- $1/1 toothpaste
OOP:$7.03-$4 previous ECB= $3.03 Received $7.54 ECB Made .51!
Kroger
4- Caprison 10 pks $1.49 each
4- Kraft BBQ Sauce FREE .59 each, 4- .45 MC doubled up to .59
21- Propel Sports Drink 1 FREE w/ Kroger catalina, the rest .49 each
2- Silk Almond Milk ..........................99 each $1.99, 2- $1/1 MC
OOP: $18.81
Rite Aid is closed on Sundays so I'll go there tomorrow. I'll be getting:
Oral B Advantage Toothbrush FREE plus .51 money maker $2.99, $2 UP, $1.50 MC
Gillette Proglide Fusion Razor .99 $9.99, $5 UP, $4 MC
2- Dawn Dish Detergent .74 each, .99, 2- .25 MC
When I get the Red Plum coupons on Wednesday, I'll head back to Walgreens to get:
2- Right Guard Total Defense Body Wash FREE BOGO, BOGO MC
Noxema Disposable Razors FREE plus make $1, $3.99, $2 RR, $2/1 MC
Woohoo!!
No comments:
Post a Comment