Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Farm Fresh/ Target 5/04/11

The picture is missing 1 bag of Sunchips and 1- 6 pack of Propel. I saw a homeless guy in the median and stopped and got out to give them to him. (I was in the truck and the truck doesn't have automatic windows so I couldn't roll down the window.)  He was very grateful! :-)
Target

Halls 30 count cough drops .19 $1.19 .50/1 MC stacked with .50/1 Target web coupon
2 packs of 5 gum .29 each $1/2 MC stacked with $1/2 Target web coupon
.05 off for having a reusable bag
OOP: .76!


Farm Fresh

Transaction 1:

4- Sunchips $1 each, $2.50 each, $1/2 MC doubled stacked with 2/$4 store coupon
2- Propel 6 packs .50 each! $3, 2- $1/1 doubled stacked with 2/$5 store coupon
2- Hefty Storage Bags $1 each, $2 each, $1/2 MC doubled
2- Stride Gum .19 each, $1.19 each, $1/2 MC doubled
4- Orbit Gum .29 each, $1.29 each, 2- $1/2 MC doubled
2- Baby Ruth Candy Bars .09 each, .59 each .50/2 doubled
2- Butterfinger Candy Bars .09 each, .59 each, .50/2 doubled
Glade Room Spray .99 $2.99, $1 MC doubled
2- V8 Splash Juices $2 each, $1/2 MC doubled (not the best deal but still reasonable and TJ needed juice)
2- Starkist Tuna Pouches, .59 each, 2- .50/1 MC doubled
2- Simply Asia FREE, $2, $1 MC (peelie found on package) doubled (I found this thanks to a fellow couponer I exchanged tid bits with throughout the store.)
Danible Light & Fit 6 pack Yogurt $1.20, $2, .40 MC doubled (again, not the best deal but TJ needed yogurt)
Luna Bar FREE $1, .50/1 MC doubled
.05 for having a reusable bag (she only rang up one?!)
OOP: $19.44, earned .04 off per gallon of gas

Transaction 2:

2- Propel 6 packs .50 each, $3, 2- $1/1 MC doubled stacked with 2/$5 store coupon
2- Lipton 12 packs $3.50 each, $5 each, $1/2 MC doubled stacked with $1/2 store coupon
2- Diet Pepsi 20 packs $4 each, $5 each, $1/2 MC doubled (for Tim- I know he'll end up buying soda anyway so why not buy it for him on sale with coupons!)
2- Stride Gum .19 each, $1.19 each, $1 MC doubled
4- Orbit Gum .29 each, $1.29 each, 2- $1/2 doubled
2- Babyruth Candy Bars .09 each, .59 each, .50/2 MC doubled
2- Butterfinger Candy Bars .09 each, .59 each, .50/2 MC doubled
Febreze Oil Refill $3.19 $5.19, $1 MC doubled, FREE after rebate of $3.50- will make .31!
Febreze Oil Warmer FREE wyb 1 Frebreze Oil Refill
2- Sauer Spices FREE, 1 was .99 on sale, the other was .89 on sale, $1/2 MC doubled, took of full $2!
4- Xtra Laundry Detergents w/ Oxi Clean Stain Remover .99 each, $1.99 each, 2- $1/2 MC doubled
.05 off for having a reusable bag (again, she only took off for one :( )
$5/$50 Store coupon
OOP: $21.67, earned .05 off per gallon of gas (I have 3 slips so far for a total of .14 off per gallon so I'm waiting until I have 2 more slips before I fill up on gas.)

Not bad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment