This week I was able to buy 4 boxes of Duncan Hines brownies for .25/ box. There are mcs for .50 off any 1 box of Duncan Hines brownie mix and they are on sale for $1.25/ box and Farm Fresh will double the coupon for a grand total of .25! Also, there is a mc for .50 off any 1 Breakstone sour cream and it's on sale for $1.39. After the mc is doubled, the total for 16 oz. of sour cream is .39! The sour cream mc can be found here: http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?bt=vi&tqnm=yc2sbhh97748273&o=84609&c=KR&p=L3Fi1ckw
The sale ends today so hurry in!
At Rite Aid this week, Orajel training toothpaste is on sale $3.99 bogo free. There's a mc for $1/1 making it $2.99 for 2 tubes of toothpaste. You will receive $5 UP rewards wyb $10. Not bad! Also at Rite Aid, Mars products are free after the .88 UP reward. Limit of 2. There is also a mc for b2g1 free, making it a total of 3 free Mars products!
I'm making a trip to Target tomorrow. Here are the deals I'm planning to get:
2 free Reach flosses .97 each, $1/1 mc
up&up feminine care item approx. .47 using a Target web coupon
Halls cough drops cost unknown, using a Target web coupon .50/1 stacked with .75/1 mc
2 packs of 5 gum cost unknown, using $1/2 Target web coupon stacked with $1/2 mc, should be around .20-.30 for each pack
Nivea Sunkissed lotion cost unknown, using a $3/1 Target web coupon stacked with $2/1 mc
I'll post what the actual cost of each item is tomorrow. Should be some pretty nice deals!
I always try to go to Target/Wal-Mart/Old Navy/Farm Fresh on Military Hwy all in the same trip to save gas. The Farm Fresh on Military has fuel perks. I saved .17/gallon the last time I filled up. The cost of gas before the fuel perks was the same price per gallon as WaWa, which is usually the cheapest price in the area, as far as I know at least.
I'm also making a trip to Food Lion tomorrow.
Purex 72 oz. BOGO free $5.99, using 2- $1/1 Purex, $2/bottle
Butterball Smoked Turkey Bacon 2/$5, getting only 1 (you don't have to buy both to get the sale price) using a .50 mc, $2
Voila! family-sized meals are BOGO free $4.99, using 1- .50/1 mc. There are also mc- Buy one Voila! meal, get 1 Bird's Eye Steamfresh veggie free. I'm using 4 of those coupons so I'll get 2 free bags of Voila! and 4 free bags of Steamfresh veggies.
Bird's Eye Steamfresh veggies are BOGO free, using a mc $1/3, final price unknown. We'll see what it is tomorrow!
Ragu pasta sauce $2.49 BOGO free, using a $1/1 store coupon, final price .75/each...reasonable but not awesomel
The sale begins tomorrow!
I went in today and got 2 boxes of Orville Reddenbacher popcorn for .99. They are $2.99 BOGO free. I used a $1/1 store coupon stacked with a $1/2 mc.
Yesterday, I went to Old Navy for the Stuff-N-Save sale and got a free reusable bag and there was a display of free sample-size Honey Bunches of Oats cereal. The manager told me to please fill my bag up with it because he had 15 cases of it left in the back...so I did! Who am I to turn that down?! There's a mc for $1.25/any 1 Honey Bunches of Oats on the back of each box, which leads me to this deal I matched for CVS:
Honey Bunches of Oats cereal 3/$9, receive $3 ECB wyb 3$1.25 mc, final cost is .75/box! YUM!!
And so ends my very first blog post. I know it's very dry as far as layout and lack of graphics are concerned... I'm super new using this blog so maybe it'll get better over time. I'd love to hear if anyone gets any of these good deals...or any other deals not listed! Happy Couponing!!
No comments:
Post a Comment