Wednesday, April 27, 2011

4/27/11

                                     

My freezer is just a little bit stuffed at the moment:


Wow! What a day. I've been to Target, Wal-Mart, Farm Fresh, Food Lion, CVS, and Harris Teeter!

CVS

3 boxes of Honey Bunches of Oats .75/ each
They were on sale 3/$9, $3 ECB, used 3- $1.25 MC and an ECB from a previous purchase.
OOP: $2.47, $3 ECB

Target

Nivea Radiant $2.99 Target Web coupon $3/1 stacked with $2/1 MC
2 Reach Floss FREE +.06 .97,  2- $1/1 MC
Halls cough drops, 30 ct. FREE +.15 Target Web coupon .50/1stacked with .75/1 MC
UP Liners, 22 ct. .37 .87  Target Web coupon .50/1
2- Packs of 5 Gum, .29 each, Target Web coupon $1/2 stacked with $1/2 MC
OOP: $4.14


Wal-Mart

Bio G Green Oil, 5 qt. jug $26- FREE after rebate
OOP: $27.30 -.44 stamp

Farm Fresh

Tide Detergent 50 oz $3.99 On sale $5.99, $1 MC doubled
Yakisoba Chicken Noodle pasta FREE .87, .50 MC doubled
4- Zatarain Rice Mix .50/box On sale $1 each, $1/4 MC doubled
2- Zatarain Rice Mix .25/box On sale $1 each, .75/2 MC doubled
Snapple 6 pack $3 On sale $5, $1 MC doubled
Duncan Hines Brownie Mix .25 On sale $1.25 (2 weeks running!) .50 MC doubled
2- Perdue Chicken Strips .99 each On sale $2.99, 2- $1/1 MC doubled
Dove Miniatures Ice Cream $1.99 On sale $3.99, $1 MC doubled
2- Kotex U Tampons, 18 ct, $1.49 each On sale $3.49, $1 MC doubled
2- Kotex U Liners, 22 ct, $1.49 each On sale $3.49, $1 MC doubled
Carefree Liners, 20 ct, FREE .67, .50 MC doubled
Aussie Hair Gel- FREE Aussie BOGO MC
Aussie Hair Spray- $1.69 $1/2 MC doubled
OOP: $22.56, Earned .05 off each gallon of gas purchased at the Farm Fresh pumps, can be combined with 4 other tickets in 1 transaction.

Harris Teeter

2- Kleenex Tissues .75 each, $2.49 BOGO, .50/2 MC doubled- from P&G book
Peter Pan Peanut Butter $2- The one thing I bought today without a coupon or rebate but needed!
Seventh Generation Paper Towels FREE On sale $1.50, $1 MC doubled
2-Sister Schubert (From my home town!) 10 ct. rolls .75 each, $3.99 BOGO, 1- .75/1 MC doubled, 1- .50/1 MC doubled
Alexia Baguette .50 $2.50, $1 MC doubled
2 Tony's Supreme Pizzas .17 each, $1.49 each, $1/2 MC doubled, I broke my no more frozen pizza with ingredient lists a mile long rule because at .17 each, I really couldn't pass that up!
Country Crock Spread FREE On sale $2, $1 MC doubled, Again, I broke my rule of no margarine but hey, it was FREE!
OOP: $6.30

Food Lion

2 Ragu Pasta Sauce .75 each, $2.49 BOGO, $1/2 store coupon
Butterball Smoked Turkey Sausage $2, On sale $2.50, .50 MC
4- Voila! Family-Sized Meals $9.48, $4.99 BOGO, 1- .50 MC
4- Steamfresh Veggies FREE, 4- Buy 1 Voila!, get 1 free Steamfresh veggie
2- Purex Bonus-Sized Detergent $2 each, $5.99 BOGO, 2- $1/1 MC
OOP: $17.75

Overall, I'd say not bad! The worst part was having to go all over the place to get the deals but it was so worth it. I take that back, the worst part was not having enough time to enjoy shopping for the sake of picking up my child from daycare on time. =) I'm putting together another shopping trip for Harris Teeter for Friday when I'll have plenty of time to use my best 20 coupons. You cannot beat coupons doubled up to $1.98 face value!! I was able to pair up most of my Harris Teeter finds by checking out http://www.hamptonsavers.blogspot.com/ Thank you! And thank you, Loretta, for telling me about Kathleen's site!

No comments:

Post a Comment